Thursday 17 September 2009

Having had a fantastic summer its time now to get back into the game. I thought as a starter to help I would enter a couple of easy and fun competitions to ease myself back into the working life. Umbro's new boot the Speciali was looking for a new sole to be designed in an open competition which allowed me to use my new Creative Suite 4 software for more than just fixing up pictures, it was awesome to play with. After i also entered another open competition to design a t-shirt for an Xbox promotion. I have had a quite a reflective summer, looking back on some of the work that I produced last year I have come so far yet there are still things that i need to improve on. Having been away on holidays and in my own space I am looking forward to getting back next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment