Friday 2 October 2009

Whilst facebooking and general pottering about I remembered I needed to make some cards for peoples birthdays. So I started the old cut and stick and used my new Cuttlebug embossing plate, which is lovely but you have to press damn hard if you don't actually have the press. I thought I had to do something related to drink that is random, because after all what else do students do?
I love the barbie, just putting any quote about drink with a barbie is hilarious, I had a couple of other ideas for her with another woman that quote but I think I'll use that for another time. I also got my new Graphic Design 'The Production Manual' book today which I've had a quick look through, I need to give back my dvds to college, I need to find some new jeans and get ready to rave tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment