Friday, 15 January 2010
With the first samples of my valentines cards completed, the next stage is production. The screen came out quite nicely but with some areas having imperfections, this in-fact creates a very hand-crafted feel to the design and a sense of uniqueness which has turned out nicely. I've decided to thicken up the ink so it is more opaque, the first samples I produced were incredibly hazy. I've also got down to ordering my envelopes and the cello bags from World of Envelopes, they seem like a good company and should be delivered by monday. Oh and someone insisted that they take my picture whilst I was printing.